Confetti Beef Tacos
- Total Recipe Time: 20 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced lettuce, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through. Serve in taco shells with toppings
Nutrition information per serving: 407 calories; 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat); 84 mg cholesterol; 1007 mg sodium; 35 g carbohydrate; 1.5 g fiber; 31 g protein; 6.9 mg niacin; 1.4 mg vitamin B6; 2.8 mcg vitamin B12; 3.2 mg iron; 21.2 mcg selenium; 6.7 mg zinc; 100.9 mg choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, zinc, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and selenium; and a good source of iron and choline.