(Click here to see more photos)
TEAM BEEF MONTANA
Who We Are
TEAM BEEF members understand and believe in the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role they play in physical training, being healthy and staying active. TEAM BEEF members and supporters have the opportunity to share information with those who seek advice on health and nutrition, as well as how cattle are being raised by Montana producers in a humane and sustainable manner.
TEAM BEEF is a community of runners, triathletes and health enthusiasts who will pick several races during the year to run in. Team members do not have to participate in all races, but are encouraged to stay active and promote the beef industry!
TEAM BEEF MONTANA members can be part of a larger national Team BEEF who support the nation's beef industry. Check out National Team BEEF in the box at the left.
- Understand and believe in the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role it plays in training and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Actively spread the word about lean beef and help educate people who seek advice on health and nutrition.
- Share knowledge on how cattle are raised and the environmental practices that producers implement every day.
- Take a short quiz to become a member of TEAM BEEF MONTANA, which will help you to become familiar with key message points to share with others.
Members of TEAM BEEF will receive a breathable, moisture-wicking shirt to wear to races and events that they participate in. They will also have the opportunity to interact and communicate with other TEAM BEEF members through our TEAM BEEF MONTANA Facebook page.
How to Become Part of TEAM BEEF
1. Fill out the application in the box to the left.
2. Take and submit the beef nutrition quiz.
The following articles and infographic have helpful information and key messages needed to be part of TEAM BEEF (and will help you with the nutrition quiz).
The Montana Beef Council is your source for everything beef! Please contact Lisa, email@example.com with any questions concerning TEAM BEEF MONTANA.